• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 williewilliams

williewilliams

Ricordia

• STANDARD MEMBER
  • 597 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:01 PM

I'm not one to order livestock over the web, but I took a chance since I've been having trouble getting a good mix of snails and hermits locally.  I ordered a nice mix of just about everything offered in the cleanup crew section of the site.  Very happy with the whole deal.  Only had one casualty and I think it was the emerald crabs own fault for busting his bag.  The other emerald arrived fine.  All in All I was taken care of for the one crab and all the other creatures are living large cleaning away.  I would highly recommend  reefcleaners to anyone in the hobby.  Great experience!

• jhutton and Mstefa1 like this

My name is williewilliams and I'm a coral hoarder.

#2 bonzd67

bonzd67

Clown Whisperer

• DVRC PAID SUPPORTERS
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 02:20 PM

Reefcleaners is great.  Always have been.  We just did a group buy about a month ago.  If there is ever a reefcleaners buy, I usually get in on it.  I mean, at their prices - why not refresh when we can, right?

Also, the guy that runs it (forget his name) is super easy to deal with.  

As for local stuff, there's never much.  I don't think there's a huge profit margin on cleaner packs.  There's bound to be a lot of die off when ordering in bulk.  However, I've often wondered why there aren't more stores that stock at least a 30 gallon filled with hermits. :(

58 Gallon Mixed Reef Main Display; 140+ Gallon Basement System: Softie tank, Lagoon (SPS, LPS, Etc), Stinging Tank (Euphyllia, Anemones, Etc), Display Fuge.... and more!

DVRC WEBMASTER + BOD.Education

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

2015 MASNA Member

Copyright 2012 Delaware Valley Reef Club. All rights reserved.